DR. N.SLEEVA RAJ
Dr. N. Sleeva Raju has done MDS in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics.
He is a Principal, Professor & HOD for the Dept. of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics at St. Joseph Dental College& Hospital Duggirala.
Summary of Qualifications:
BDS:SDM Dental College, Dharwad-1992Karnataka University
MDS:SDM Dental College, Dharwad-1996 Karnataka University
Teaching Experience – 21 years
- A Modified Approach for Obtaining Cephalograms in Natural Head Position. BJO – Vol 28: 2001; 25-28;
- Interceptive Orthodontics: The Need for Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Posterior Cross bites. Journal of IAPHD-AP Chap 2009Vol 3: Issue 2: 65-73;
- The digital era unravels – An insight into 3-D digital applications in Orthodontics. Orthodontic Cyber journal, Oct 2010;
- Age and Orthodontic Treatment. P. State Dental Journal. 2011Vol-4, Issue-1, 192-193;
- Evaluation of pulp vitality in primary teeth using invasive and noninvasive techniques. RGUHS J Dental Sciences. June 2012, Vol 4, Issue 2: 46-4
- Graft Space Maintainer- A Novel Design. RGUHS J Dental Sciences. June 2012, Vol 4, Issue 2: 65-67;
- Managing ACompomised Partially Edentulous Ridge Using Narrow Diameter Implant- ACase Report. JODE,Kolhan University, Vol-1, No-1, Jan2014:48-51;
- Managemnt Of Agenesis Of Bilateral Maxillary Permanent Lateral Incisors With Orthodontics And Single-Tooth Implants ODE,Kolhan University, Jan2014,Vol-1, No-1:52-58 ;
- Text book on Orthodontics: Short notes and MCQ’s;
- E-Book on Temporary anchorage device.
Modified Approach For Obtaining Cephalogramsin Natural Head Position and Cephalometric Standards For Indian Population Based on Natural Head Position
- Modified Mollenhauer Aligning Auxiliary (MMAA).At 29th IOS Conference1994, Kodaikanal.
- Clinical Management of TMJ Ankylosis – A Case Report.At 17th AP State Dental Conference 1995, Vijayawada.
- Case Report on Clinical Management of TMJ Ankylosis Withsevere Class II Div. 1 Malocclusion, at 33rd IOS Conferenc1998,Manipal.
- Role of Orthodontist in improving facial esthetics. Coastal Andhra.IDA meet. 2013
- Importance of starting Ortodontic Treatment at the earliest possible age at IDA Khammam Brach meet. 2014
Rajiv Gandhi Health University, Bangalore, Karnataka
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik, Maharashtra
Dr. MGR university of health sciences Tamilnadu
- DCI Inspector from last 8 years. Well versed about rules and regulations of Dental Council of India;
- Conducted various Dental Camps in and around Eluru in Govt. Schools, Colleges and Villages;
- Conducted camp at Vizag for victims of HUD HUD Cyclone affected people with the help of NTR Trust;
- 1stConvenor for Costal Andhra Orthodontics Study Group;
- Elected as Excutive Council Member of Indian Orthodontic Society for 2015-16.
- Elected as Excutive Council Member of Indian Orthodontic Society for 2016-17.